South Korean exchange Bithumb has lowered its theft estimate from the original amount after undergoing some of the recovery process. The exchange promises to fully repay customers using its own fund even though its insurance is unlikely to cover the loss.
- Korean Bithumb exchange hacked for over $30 million
- EOS network freezes for 5 hours
- Goldman Sach’s CEO – it’s too ‘arrogant’ to say Bitcoin won’t have a future
- Turcoin fraudulent scheme in Turkey nets over $212 million
- John McAfee warns against promoting ICOs
Binance would like to confirm that we will support the VEN Mainnet Token Swap. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding VEN and will make a further announcement regarding the details of the swap at a later date.