1/2 BREAKING NEWS: Serial Killer FOUND 😀
OKEX Price-suppression Exposed. Its a "living proof" of how group of traders were suppressing the price without caring about cost.
Just a confirmation of what I have been telling since Oct-17 pic.twitter.com/W6rOb6ROWM
— STOP Selling Bitcoin to Cartel (@Super_Crypto) March 30, 2018
Excited to announce a partnership deal with @Wipro ! Telcoin will leverage the group’s telecom sales and integration resources to scale deployment into mobile networks around the world#FinancialInclusion #CryptoNews #telcoin#wipro pic.twitter.com/TBHZzkLyor
— Telcoin (@telcoin_team) March 30, 2018
The social messenger Telegram has closed the second round of its token sale, attracting $850 million. Overall Telegram attracted $1.7 billion making it the largest ICO in history.
We are pleased to announce a fiat expansion which will see the addition of new fiat markets for BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS and IOTA, together with full support for both GBP and JPY. https://t.co/EtdZWgyIpe
— Bitfinex (@bitfinex) March 29, 2018
- Cboe encourages SEC to allow bitcoin ETFs;
- Coinbase In Talks to Buy Bitcoin Startup Earn.com;
- Reddit Disables Bitcoin Payments Amid Coinbase Commerce Overhaul;
- Australia wants public feedback on implementing taxation on cryptocurrencies;
- German National Tourist Board Now Accepts Cryptocurrencies;
- 80,000 New Merchants in Europe Gain Option to Accept Crypto;
- Vitalik proposes rent fees for Ethereum blockchain to sustain decentralization;
- OriginTrail (TRAC) Alpha Node v0.4a Released;
- Stellar to Implement Lightning Network by the End of 2018;
- ETHLend 0.3 Kogia Testnet Launch Announced;
- Enjin (ENJ) partners with Unity, gets integration into Minecraft;
- Nano just got Fiat pairings (USD/GBP/EUR);
- Telcoin (TEL) will soon start trading on Hitbtc;
- New listings on CoinMarketCap:
- Signal Token (SIG)
- BitRent (RNTB)
- Titanium BAR (TBAR)
- BlitzPredict (XBP)
Market Cap: $301.178.790.840
24h Vol: $15.527.999.644
BTC Dominance: 44.7%.
Nano just went live on https://t.co/umbCSFTTWB, where you can buy with USD, GBP and EUR or swap for other digital assets!
— Nano (@nanocurrency) March 27, 2018
— Telcoin (@telcoin_team) March 27, 2018
This is the cursed downtrend line indicating the bearish trend.
Once broken we’re surely going to go bullish again aren’t we?
Most analysts, be it on Twitter, Facebook or on a shitty TV show, agree that it must be so.
I disagree and I’ll show you why.
Twitter announced Monday it will ban advertising for cryptocurrencies, joining advertising giants Google and Facebook in a wider crackdown that aims to protect investors from fraud.
“We are committed to ensuring the safety of the Twitter community. As such, we have added a new policy for Twitter Ads relating to cryptocurrency,” a Twitter spokesperson told CNBC Monday. “Under this new policy, the advertisement of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and token sales will be prohibited globally”.